Re: First offered sheet

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:05:32 -0300
> From: Dolores Alia de Saravia <loli@unsa.edu.ar>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: First offered sheet (was: Testing of current CVS version,
>      Questions about how you use dia for publishing)

> In 0.88 version, user's sheets, that is the ones residing user's .dia
> directory  were first; from version 0.80 they all appear mixed in
> alfabethical order.

i deliberately choose to call my new sheet 'Assorted' to exploit this
behaviour :)
if my work is not entirely redundant by the time of the next release it
would appear first.

> I think the old ordering maked sense.

I think it makes sense to have UML first, but if you dont use UML you
might disagree.
Perhaps if dia remembered the sheet that was last used and switched to
that on startup?

While we are asking, could the sheets be made into a tear away drop down
menu?  Is there some other relatively easy way to open out the interface
to the sheets?

> But perhaps  the name of last used sheet could be saved in the diagram
> file ....

Sincerely

Alan