Re: Update of INSTALL and HACKING

On 2002-07-09 at 17:18 -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:

> The requirements for 0.90 are listed on the webpage.
> Unfortunately, we can't really update the file in 0.90, as
> that release is already out.

Good point. I think I'm asleep today.

> Updating for CVS is a good idea, especially since the
> requirements changed drastically.

Yep, that's what I think. If people can build it easily, it
might encourage them to help/comment/bugreport/etc. more

> > Also, the HACKING file could do with updating or removing.
> > It's wildly out-of-date.
>
> That would be tricky to write, but we could get some of the
> answers from the mailing list in there.

Uh huh. Things like how to create shapes etc. seem to be common
requests (although I think there is a document already in doc/
on that).

Andrew

--
Andrew Ferrier