Re: tranlations

Le Mon, Jul 01, 2002, à 07:00:40PM +0100, Alan Horkan a écrit:

> I thought from Cyrille saying "have fun!" he was suggesting that the names
> would be difficult to translate.  I was offering to change the English
> names to something better if it would make them easier to translate.

I was referring to the serious dip in the third of the graphics at
http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/translation-graph/reports/ (where
"Top-Tier" is defined as "more than 95% of translations").

While doing the French translation today, I noticed that the fuzzy
translations can overinflate the score (while puzzling end-users). I'll see
how I can  update the graphics scripts (and CTR) to better take this into
account.

Grumpf.