Re: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL

Quoting Cyrille Chepelov (cyrille@chepelov.org):
> Le Sun, Feb 24, 2002, à 11:33:09AM -0800, Geoff Gerrietts a écrit:
>
> > This is actually an unannounced dependency, presumably recently built
> > into dia.
>
> This has been announced both in the ChangeLog and in the NEWS (or README)
> file, and somewhat discussed on this list (as the sudden lack of complaints
> with xml-i18n-tools doing weird and incorrect things). It has not been
> announced in a wider way, since we haven't released anything but
> snapshots since that change happened.

INSTALL has instructions for doing a build from CVS that does not
mention a dependency on intltool. Similarly, autogen.sh checks all the
other dependencies (except maybe the docbook stuff?) but not intltool.

It's not a showstopper, it's just not a thoroughly-implemented
dependency.

Maybe I'll get my shit together and write a patch for that tonight,
hockey game's on now though.

--
Geoff Gerrietts <ggerrietts@yahoo.com>
-rw-rw-rw-:  permissions of the beast