Re: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL

Quoting Thomas Evans (tevans@losalamos.com):
> Does anyone know where the m4 macro AC_PROG_INTLTOOL is defined?
> When I run autogen.sh in the head CVS source version of dia I get the
> following error:
>
> 	../configure: line 5338: syntax error near unexpected token
> `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.12)'
> ./configure: line 5338: `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.12) '
>
> I can comment the AC_PROG_INTLTOOL out of configure.in, but then I
> can't seem to build the *.sheets in dia/sheets.

This is actually an unannounced dependency, presumably recently built
into dia.

The dependency is on "intltool", which you can get from rpmfind, but
doesn't come standard with (at least) RH7.2 or Mandrake8.1.

It appears to be mostly architecture independent, relying on perl and
patch and not much else. If you're having trouble finding it, send me
private mail and I'll arrange to hook you up.

--
Geoff Gerrietts <ggerrietts@yahoo.com>
-rw-rw-rw-:  permissions of the beast