Naming and stuff [was Re: Structuring DIA sheets]

> > Isometric map symbols :-)

Ill definately think about it.

> > BTW, speaking of names, there should be (if there is not already)

grudgingly i guess you are right, i will probably decide some time on a
right way and do up a shedload of patches.
The convention for Menu Items is 'First Letter Up' and i think that it
would be wise to follow that convention, and as much as possible avoid
pronouns.

> Good point.  Some guidelines for object creation would be useful.  Alan,
> have you started anything in that direction?

I vaguely intend to edit most of the current black and white shapes to use
'foreground' and 'backround' so that users will be allowed and able to
easily change the colours.
I should probably add a section to the manual about how to create new
shapes (save as .shape) and addtional things you can do to tweak the XML
by hand.
The first thing i need to do for the manual is to write a good description
of UML, and then for every other sheet.
I also have about 20 PNG i spent a whole afternoon cutting and cropping
that i should add to the documentation.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/