Re: Shape Rotation

Alan Horkan wrote:

> Keybindings MINE! ALL MINE !!! Ha! ha! ha.
>
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, J. S. Gilstrap wrote:
>
> > For the Shapes I just uploaded recently I have made horizontal
> > and vertical versions. Now in some CAD programs like maybe
> > OrCAD just have one shape and you use Ctrl-R to rotate it 90°
>
> Huh?  you are saying that OrCAD uses the keybinding Ctrl+R to rotate?
> If some programs use Ctrl+R and you can name them please do, i am all for
> consistancey.

I'm not for sure if it was OrCAD or another electronics CAD program
but it came out of a discussion with an EE who had used several CAD
programs before. After I had shown him the shapes I had created and
how I had to create both horizontal and vertical versions of each,
that's when he said that his CAD program program used Ctrl-R to
rotate it 90° each time.

JSG