Copy-paste properties [was: Dia Shapes]

Hi!

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 23:12, Lars Clausen wrote:
> We can already do that, for settable colours, by grouping them.  Next
> release, we want that to be doable for all selected objects without having
> to group them first.
I would be nice to have something like Xfig's update-function that allows you
to copy-paste properties between objects easily. This is extremely
productive. Want line with arrows and color like that one: U <middle mous
click>. Xfig even allows us to decide which of the properties should be
transferred.

Martin