Re: Spanish translation (sheets) Assorted : Desordenado?

Sorry I sent only part of my message:
I wanted to say I didnt like the English name of the sheet; and I dont
think "desordenado" means the same as "assorted".
"desordenado" means without an order; or that it is something someone
should order.
But I am not an expert....