How can we include implementation in DIA

Hello,

I've a pretty complex class diagram in Dia.  Now I'd like to
put a few lines in some methods of classes which return non-void.

I use dia2code to generate my code and I would like for the code
generated to be compileable by a java compiler. So for methods
that return  int, I have to include at least one line that says
"return 0;" and the same for boolean or others.

Is this possible with dia 0.90?

Thanks in advance,

John