Re: WIN32 compilation, the spirit of GNU software.

> I hope that we can have peace, and work togeather.

I would encourage you to do whatever work you can to make the plain
vanilla CVS compile for both Unix and Win32 without one-off tweaks. I for
one *REALLY* want to be able to say Dia has a Win32 port, and it seems to
me Cygwin would be the way to go.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect