Re: WIN32 compilation, the spirit of GNU software.

> > http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/downld.html
> > i dont know if the windows files are included in the tarball
>
> They are, **to the best of our knowledge**. Some might have escaped,
> because
> really no-one builds for Win32 except from the CVS tree, and the
> Win32 port
> is not a good autotools citizen (for lack of platform capability, I'd
> sneak
> ;-) )
Ok, so people do build windows from cvs? Anyone out there who has?

> In fact, I think he has burnt his chance of bringing that topic,
> period. In
> another life, with another identity and a different social skill set,
> he
> might try again.

Well, I have brought this up at the fsf. We will see what they have to
say. Untill then I will not talk about the GPL. It is a grey area,
obviously you dont want to talk about it with me.

I still like dia and will be doing my best to make a positive
contribution, even if we have different interpretations of the GPL faq.

I hope that we can have peace, and work togeather.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/