Re: SHUT UP! Re: WIN32 compilation, the spirit of GNU software.

damn

i was really hoping everyone else could resist responding until i had made
my attempt at being diplomatic.

i resisted the temptation to say something harsher than Cyrille said, I
can only say that i think he was fairly restrained.

Is it possible that we could force posts from certain people to require
moderation rather than bannning them from the list?

later
Alan