Re: UML plugin...

> I strongly suggest you make some research at
> http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/, links page, and consider giving an
> existing project a hand (instead of starting another from scratch).

How to say this ...

deja vu?

is there a way to make dia more inclusive, to make it obvious that these
programs are essentially part of dia too?  and as a result focus new
people to use what is available and avoid the NIH Syndrome (not invented
here).   Do distributions ship Dia with these valuable add-ons? if not why
not?

Is there a package available with Dia and all the bells and whistles
(xslt, autodia, tediasql, etc) in a fairly easy to install static build?

Just trying to think about community building and distribution issues
which often cross my mind.  I know the traditionalists dont like big fat
binaries and like nicely sorted dependencies or small downloads but for me
ease of installation is more important for me.
Yet another suggestion

Later
Alan