Good job guys!!

I'm not on the list.  I just downloaded and installed Dia, and I simply
wanted to say, "WOW that's nice!  Thanks so much!"  Up to now, I've been
using xfig - you've got that approach beat hands down.  I don't
understand the scale of things, but I don't ever print diagrams anyhow -
just build them for their thought-provokingness - so I honestly don't
care much about sizes.  I've got to say, you make it very easy to
diagram!  Thanks again! :-D

Best Wishes,

Eddie Bush