Re: UML plugin...

Le Thu, Aug 15, 2002, à 11:30:10AM +0800, Douglas Ian Linder a écrit:

> Who maintains/runs the uml plugin?

It's part of dia proper, so I guess the right answer is "Lars Clausen / Me"
for *nix, and "Hans Breuer / Steffen Macke" for the Win32 port.

> Is the DTD fixed?

The DTD is one thing, but it doesn't quite give the whole picture. You need
to know the list of properties for each object type. The source code is the
authoritative uh, source, for that.

> Where can I get a copy?

in the doc subdirectory of the source tarballs for the dia DTD.

I strongly suggest you make some research at
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/, links page, and consider giving an
existing project a hand (instead of starting another from scratch).

Grumpf.