UML plugin...

Hey.

I've been messing around with various options for generating source code
from UML diagrams, and dia's UML support is fairly neat (and free). So I'm
thinking at the moment of writing a plugin to load UML objects from the
files dia saves to generate source from.

Who maintains/runs the uml plugin?
Is the DTD fixed?
Where can I get a copy?

Cheers,