Re: Is there a more stable version than 0.88.1? Bad default

Le 29 Apr 2002 10:33:07 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

>> Also class member functions default to virtual - bad choice. When
>> they weren't in 0.88.1.
>
>Ugh.  I bet some Java programmer did that:)  That kind of change should not
>happen without a version update on the save file and conversion.  Bad
>Cyrille!  No donut!
>
>-Lars

Oops. I did it ! this is just a bad default value given before getting the old "abstract" attribute. This is just a matter of changing
+  op->inheritance_type = UML_POLYMORPHIC;
-  op->inheritance_type = UML_LEAF;
inside objects/UML/uml.c ~500

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright