Re: CVS and uncompressed Dia files? (RE: Is there a more stable version than 0.88.1?)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 Lars Clausen wrote:
Dia prints the XML rather prettily:
> > order is moved to the end.
>
> I believe the ordering in the file is defined by the ordering in the
layer,
> so it's somewhat stable.

I also believe the ordering in the file depends quite a lot on the
layers:  objects in the first layer recieve first numbers, and so on,
objects in last layer, receive last numbers.

But you can change the order for the layers (from the layers dialog
box), so I would not say the ordering for objects is stable.

By the way: When I only change the ordering for layers, there is no
warning about modified diagram, but if we save the diagram, the file
will be modified. (Well, for my work, this ordering is not important,
neither the ordering of objects)

Loli
email:  loli@unsa.edu.ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net