Re: Creating output

Thank you for your help!

However I am now having trouble compiling the CVS versions and haven't
found any related discussions on this list.

When i try to configure I get this:
bash#./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-gnome
checking for png_read_info in -lpng... yes
./configure: line 9315: syntax error near unexpected token `yes:no'
./configure: line 9315: `  yes:no'

If I edit the script to try to fix it, it still breaks further down the
file.

This has happened with both the 20020404 and 20020416 CVS snapshots.  Am
I doing something wrong?

Greg