Re: Creating output

On Tuesday 16 April 2002 22:02, Greg Trounson wrote:

> However I am now having trouble compiling the CVS versions
> and haven't found any related discussions on this list.

I went into the problem myself last Thursday. I have posted a
quick n' dirty patch to get past this problem.

Look in the archive for a post called "Re: font of UML package"
posted on April 11th, 2002 at 3:56pm.

> This has happened with both the 20020404 and 20020416 CVS
> snapshots.  Am I doing something wrong?

No. Cyrille Chepelov hoped to be able to correct the problem
in 20020416 CVS, but it seems it didn't work.

--
adrienbeau@yahoo.com - Free account at http://mail.yahoo.com