Re: Network Templates

Hi Jay-

Definitely not complete but I have a few network shapes (er, three to be precise) that I'd be happy to share. The shapes are a cisco-styled router, switch and "switching engine" (I always see it used to represent a Cisco Catalyst)

You can try to download and install them from:
http://pmkey.tripod.com

I say "try" because I haven't shared shapes before and I'm probably making some sort of newbie mistake. For what it's worth, I've been using them with the v0.88 on win32. I have no idea if these will work with different dia versions or platforms.

-Patrick