Re: [linuxman@linuxaid.com.cn: chinese support?]

Le Sun, Mar 31, 2002, à 05:03:44PM +0200, Fredrik Hallenberg a écrit:

> From: linuxman <linuxman@linuxaid.com.cn>
> Subject: chinese support?
> To: hallon@debian.org
>
> hi,
>
> My system is debian/woody, dia wooks fine with English, but failed to
> display Chinese, input is just OK. For example, I create an UML package,
> and name it in Chinese, then can not display the Chinese name.
>
> Is there any solution?

Please give the CVS version a try. There have been many changes related to
better supporting CJK text (albeit maybe tested only in Japanese context).
We would certainly love to hear that this snapshot also works for
(simplified?) Chinese as well.

Please subscribe to the dia mailing list for further inquiries

Grumpf.