Re: font of UML package

On Friday 12 April 2002 01:03, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> > It looked to me as if someone had done a messy cut n' paste
> > and hadn't looked back.
>
> Could be. I have that kind of problems of "random paste" in
> NTemacs when alt-tabbing between it and Borland C++ Builder.
> Of course when that happens just before a CVS commit, it
> usually raises screams...

I have looked inside configure.in, but since it's in a
format I don't know, it's hard to tell wether there's a
mistake or no. There doesn't seem to be any parenthesis
mistake or other obvious typo.

> I'll upgrade, let me know if Monday's snapshot is fine.

It won't be before Tuesday, then. I'm taking some days off
and will be in the Death Valley on Monday! :)

--
adrienbeau@yahoo.com - Free account at http://mail.yahoo.com