Re: Reporting message...

Le mar, sep 18, 2001, � 07:40:15 -0500, Lars Clausen a �crit:

> I got the autoconf thing to work, but the broken EML library still hangs
> around after a distclean.  Are the .libs not included in distclean?

I don't think so.

> >> The rundia.sh script doesn't seem to include a number of plugins, is
> >> that on purpose?  They're installed by make install.
> >
> > normally, the plugin loaded now does a recursive search when it
> > encounters a magic tag in the DIA_PLUGIN_PATH (double slash, IIRC). This
> > is a convenience feature I wrote this summer. Is this broken ?
>
> No, but we're missing the line
>
> DIA_LIB_PATH=$DIA_LIB_PATH:/home/lrclause/src/dia/app/../plug-ins//

with _your_ login account ?
what about
DIA_LIB_PATH=$DIA_LIB_PATH:/home/cyrille/Code/2001/dia/dia-namedcvs/dia/app/../plug-ins//

Oh, well. I assume it's not a bug, then (I hope I haven't mis-understood
you)

(yes, I actually type that long a path to go in my dia work directory.
Almost as fast as my home password :-] )

Grumpf.