Re: Reporting message...

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
[...]
> I think the last commit by Hans should prevent dia from moaning, when the
> diagram's character usage is strictly included in ASCII. Which is
> definitely a Good Thing (tm) (his latest patch does other Good Things to
> the Win32 port, which will have Good Impact for the GTK2 transition
> overall).
>
> Can you give the CVS Head a try ?

Finally got through the i18n problems (autoconf2.13/2.52 on Debian is a bit
odd).  The CVS head fails in the end at dia.desktop, but the program runs.
I need to make clean, as the EML stuff is spouting error at me.

The rundia.sh script doesn't seem to include a number of plugins, is that
on purpose?  They're installed by make install.

The message went away, though.