dia-shape-ns

Sorry if these questions have been answered -- I'm new here, and
haven't seen them answered in the archive.

1.  I'm wondering if the name space definition from the dtd's found in
the doc directory of the distribution exist somewhere?  It is currently
coded as "http://www.daa.com.au/~james/dia-shape-ns" which is not
accessible.

2.  Could someone comment on the differences in svg files used by
and exported by dia versus the W3C draft?  I would like to try building
a set of custom shapes but would like to build/validate them against a
DTD
or schema in XML-spy to make sure they are kosher.  Articles elsewhere
in
the archive seem to imply that dia accepts a subset of svg, but what
subset?  (Again, I apologize if this has been answered.  Perhaps it
is a candidate for the FAQ or the documentation.)

3.  In my trip through the list archive, I noticed several queries about
Visio interchangeability.  This posting might be interesting to some:
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2001-05-05-b.html

"Microsoft Corporation has released a new version of its Visio 2002
drawing and diagramming software to manufacturing companies with new
XML capabilitiesand support for Component Object Model (COM) add-ins.
"Based on Extensible Markup Language syntax, the XML for Visio format
allows developers tocreate tools for searching and indexing, revision
tracking, and version control. This  new format gives Visio data
synergy with new Web tools, better archival data format, and an open
exchange of Visio data with other XML-enabled applications. XML for
Visio is capable of describing Visio data with as much fidelity as VSD
format, and is intended to provide open access to data in Visio and to
enable more open exchange of Visio data with other applications. In
addition, by using the 'Save as Web Page' feature, users can publish
Visio drawings to the Web and at the same time generate a XML for Visio
file that will permit round-tripping-re-opening the file in Visio
without loss of data..."