Re: request : changing an attribute of multiple shapes at once

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

> Le jeu, sep 06, 2001, à 11:54:38 +0200, pascal a écrit:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> would be a real plus to be able to change in one operation common
>> attributes of multiple selected shapes.
>>
>> ie: font, font color, line color... etc
>>
>> it is really time consuming to do that one by one once you hava your
>> final diagram with dozen of shapes ! :)
>
> group them, double click on the group, edit the property, ungroup.

... though this unfortunately sets all attributes to the same, not just the
ones changed.  <this can be a nasty surprise, and is a problem I'd like to
figure out how to fix.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne