RE: Newbie: Lost my fit-to-page lines??

Hi Hub,

Sorry for the inconvience of the attachments.  The attachment was
actually sent to me from the list - to which I responed - which must
have carried the attachment along - despite having said not to...

I don't really use outlook client; I, for better or for worse, am stuck
using Outlook Web/Exchange due to 'company standards'.  And for better
or for worse the Exchange server that I am stuck using might be
misconfigured and due something with attachments (or have some virus
scanning stuff going on). All of which is largetly out of my control.
However, if there is a particular configuration setting, I can suggest
to out Exchange Admin to prevent this inconvience, let me know and  I
will gladdly pass it on.

If this continues to be a burden, I will unsubscribe from the list.

-Fred