RE: Newbie: Lost my fit-to-page lines??

Fred,

Sorry you haven't had much success - I think the path I have led you along
is going to get a little hairy, but lets give it a go.

Please find attached a file containing depmod and py-compile which I am
guessing are part of automake 1.5. If you just put these in the dia
directory they should allow dia to compile; or download automake 1.5..

Note that you'll also need to look at the other message RE: Crash when
opening file which I sent to the list today.

As for unicode, just ensure you have linunicode and libunicode-devel
installed (they come on the RedHat installation CDs).

You may also need libxml-1.8.5 from ftp://xmlsoft.org/ if you don't already
have it - just down load the rpm ( I had to force the install :-(

By the way, given that this is not a stable release we don't recommend
installing it - just run app/run_dia.sh

Let me know if you have any problems getting this to work.

Regards,
Rob.