RE: Crash when opening file

> From: Richard Wallace [mailto:rwallace@a--i--m.com] wrote
>
> Thanks a bunch, that patch worked for me.

Great!

> Two new issues, though.
>
> The CVS snapshot (20010916-07231) doesn't seem to properly load the
> object libraries.  I've checked and all the links appear correct, and
> the files are all in the right places.  I noticed a similar problem in
> the archives, but there didn't seem to be any resolution.

Is this before/after installation?? If you just compile and run app/dia it
will not work - use app/run_dia.sh to run dia from the compile directory, or
install it. Let me know if this works - it does for me at the moment.

> Another issue that I'm having is when I do open the file, I get the
> following error dialog "Taking enum value of non-enum node."

Save the file then reload it - it seems to be a backwards compatibility
issue (I spent a while looking at it thinking it was the reason for your
crash, and then I re-read your original email...) - there are a number of
warnings that appear due to a whole heap of XML issues (poor Cyrille is
still recovering from the XML mess he had to deal with :-).

> Any ideas how to fix these (sorry to be a pest)?
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rob.