RE: Crash when opening file

Hey,

Thanks a bunch, that patch worked for me.

Two new issues, though.

The CVS snapshot (20010916-07231) doesn't seem to properly load the
object libraries.  I've checked and all the links appear correct, and
the files are all in the right places.  I noticed a similar problem in
the archives, but there didn't seem to be any resolution.

Another issue that I'm having is when I do open the file, I get the
following error dialog "Taking enum value of non-enum node."

Any ideas how to fix these (sorry to be a pest)?
--
                                                 _
Richard Wallace                        /\       | |  /\          /|