ERD - or creating lines.

Hi,

	I'm quite new  to dia (it's very nice). I'm just wanting to know if
there are any ERD (entity relationship diagram) sheets available for
dia, or failing that how do i create line objects in my own sheets. I
know how to create shapes to be placed in a diagram, But i'm wanting to
know how to create the lines needed for an erd (crowsfeet etc...)

 \|/

 0

etc....

Thanks.