Re: Navigability arrows

> > Cannot get navigability arrows to point to the west at the eastern
> edge of a box.
>
> From the FAQ (<URL:http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/faq.html>):
>
> Q: How do I make a zig-zag line go horizontally?
> A: Using the object-specific menu on the middle mouse button, add a
> segment
> in the middle, then remove the end segments.

Hi all,

On my system, this function does not work. The popup menu appears properly, but
selecting the "Add segment" function generates a dialog: "This object doesn't
support Undo/Redo. Undo Information erased" and has no other effect.

I'm using here Dia v0.88.1, because I'm still unable to have that CVS distrib
working.

By the way I would suggest to add the following information in the INSTALL file:
- package xml-i18n-tools is needed
- package gnome-lib-devel is needed
- package gdk-pixbuf-devel is needed
- package libxml-devel is needed
- package getext-0.10.38 is needed (apparently earlier version do not work)

I'll start working on some code as soon as I'll fix that *%&/##. Gtk-CRITICAL
problem  (g_hash_table_lookup() returning null during application init).

a bientot,

Pierre Bureau