Thanks

Just a note to says thanks for the work.
Visio/Windows just crashed after a long, unsaved
drawing session. I've tried several times to get
Kivio to work - no avail - Then I discovered dia
was already installed on my system and it works
great so far. Excellent! How could I have not known
about this before???

Thanks
--
Don Ledford