Re: text font sizes

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Alwyn Schoeman wrote:

> Why is it Stuff to Fix?
>
> Metric is good, some places are just to stubborn to make or accept the
> change.

Ah, but some people are stuck in unfortunate backwards places that don't
use metric.  And besides, font sizes should be in points, and I think many
engineers use mm rather than cm.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg