Scaling in LaTeX

Hi,

I am exporting a dia file to TeX and I would like to scale it in my
LaTeX document using something like

\resizebox{5cm}{!}{\include{myfile}}

But LaTeX complains and stops:

/* ------------- LaTeX Errors ------------------ */
! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
l.16 \resizebox{5cm}{!}{\include{myfile}}

[1] (passband.tex) [2]
! Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
\@begin@tempboxa ...begingroup #2\color@endgroup }
                                                  \def \width {\wd
\@tempbox...
l.16 \resizebox{5cm}{!}{\include{passband}}

! Package graphics Error: Division by 0.
/* ------------------------------------- */

Of course I can scale the figure in Dia but I cannot force it to have a
specific size (in cm or in for example).  It also makes the trial and
error process to find the correct scale factor very long. The reason I
am not using .eps instead is because I want to have math formulas in the
diagram...

Does anyone have an idea on how I could do this?

Thanks,
Benoit Pelletier

--
Benoit Pelletier,
Telecommunications and Signal Processing Laboratory