Widget DTD

Ok here is a start of the widget DTD which is much like shapes but with
the added boxcontainer.  I left out the SVG stuff which should be able
to be added by some sort of include statement and placed into a separate
file.  I didn't find a way to do that in my docs so if there isn't a way
I will just add them later. Comments on the DTD?  It is not finished nor
is anything in it absolute.  I also included a couple of test shapes.  I
will make more as the layout proceeds.

Cyrille I read your rant and I like what I heard.  I never meant for XML
to replace Dia's core.  I was under the wrong impression that SVG was
the core of Dia with complex objects being coded like the UML shapes (I
was concentrating on UML at the time).  I never at any time said Dia
sucks, and in fact think it is a wonderful program with  possibilities
far beyond a simple Visio clone.  So if I ever came off as a troll then
please forgive me for I am deeply sorry.

-J5

widget.tar.gz