Re: dia2sql (fwd)

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Alex Larsson wrote:

> Got this to the admin list.
>
> / Alex

While we don't normally distribute extra tools with Dia, we do keep links
to them on our web page
<URL:http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/links.html>, and we will happily
point to it from there.  Perhaps you and Douglas Spencer (the Dia2SQL guy)
can put your heads together and combine the features of both.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne