Re: need more help compiling from CVS

Le lun, jui 30, 2001, à 07:41:05 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

> >> My glibc is 2.2.2.
> >
> > This looks suspicious:
> [...]
>
> Another possibility that got me out of a gettext mess:  Remove
> intl/libintl.h, make distclean, then autogen again.

...which still doesn't explain why in some situations, we build what's in
intl/, do like we're going to use it, and finally don't link it in, despite
$INTLLIBS having a value which looks like correct (however, there are cases
where I find $INTLOBJS suspicious).

Oh, and why does configure want to use the included NLS on glibc 2.2.2,
which has a perfectly valid gettext implementation.

Grumpf.