Re: need more help compiling from CVS

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Andrew S. wrote:

> On 2001.07.29 17:12 Andrew S . Halper wrote:
>> On 2001.07.29 15:26 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
>
>> > This looks like the big bad NLS bug which others have been
>> > experiencing.  Let's fix it !
>> >
>> > What is your glibc version (including devel version if there can be a
>> > mismatch with your packaging system) ? FWIW, I've got version 2.2.3
>> > (which tends to disable gettext and provide its own).
>>
>> My glibc is 2.2.2.
>
> This looks suspicious:
[...]

Another possibility that got me out of a gettext mess:  Remove
intl/libintl.h, make distclean, then autogen again.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg
will defend to the death your right to say it."    |   of Westfield
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire   | Chaos Berserker of Khorne