Re: Dia-0.88.1 on HPUX

Le jeu, aoû 09, 2001, à 03:31:51 +0100, M. Lavasani a écrit:

> But after printing the last line above it won't go any futher than line :
>
> 	info->module = g_module_open(info->real_filename, G_MODULE_BIND_LAZY);
>
> I think It can find the plugins.

So, the problem is either in gmodule, or in libtool (which would then
produce modules that gmodule doesn't understand). At least it's not in dia
proper, phew ! :-)

I think I would suspect gmodule first ; looking at its source, there is a
file named "testgmodule" in directory gmodule/ of libglib-1.2.10.
Does this test run successfully ? If it doesn't, you definitely have to
contact the gmodule maintainers (and convince them not to let you out in the
cold until gtk 2.0 is mainstream).

Grumpf.