Re: UrShapes

Hi, John, hi Cyrille, hi everyone!

I would really like to see the changes, alas I lack a usable dev
platform, since my notebook has ceased working and I have only windoze
boxes around (They are not my own, or they'd run Linux!).
All I can do now is to have a look at the code and give coding style
tips, but I presume you'll not need them ;)
However, I will hopefully start to contribute next week, when my
notebook is repaired.

Cyrille: The "Ur" in UrShape is a) an arch german word for ox ;) or
(and that's what we mean) b) german prefix meaning "arch" as in
"archetype". Well, John doesn't seem to be german, but he came up with
it.
John: How did you come up with it? ;)

cu Andre
--
Tolerance rulez, everything else sux! -- Andre Kloss