executing local script

Hello,

    I've been using DIA since last week and it seems to be very good and
convinient tool. I am using DIA to draw scheme of my network. Is there any way
to create an object that will execute local script that will change attributes
of this object ? For example, script that will change color attribute of text
object to red when something happened in the network.

__
   Yegor Korzh
     +380 (44) 205-5530 | YEK2-RIPE | CCNA