[90% solved] Re: need more help compiling from CVS

Le ven, aoû 03, 2001, à 05:49:54 -0700, Andrew S . Halper a écrit:
> On 2001.08.03 08:56 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> > Le ven, aoû 03, 2001, à 08:27:37 -0700, Andrew S . Halper a écrit:
>
> > Which versions do you now have installed of
> > 	* libtool
> > 	* autoconf
> > 	* automake
>
> libtool-1.4
> autoconf-2.13
> automake-1.4p5

I've written the minimum of these and what's on my system as the "versions
to have" in the NEWS file. If someone is able to build from CVS right now
with smaller versions, please tell it or just fix the NEWS file, wiki-style.

> > > I don't have the cygnus-stylesheets package.  I'll look into it.
> > Do you have a db2html script ? Which package provides that ?
> docbook-utils-0.6

Hmmm. Using rpmfind.net, I've compiled a base list of packages (not all
exist on all systems), and just wrote this paragraph to the NEWS file:

* You need recent versions of the packages {jade, docbook,
  docbook-utils, docbook-dsssl, docbook-stylesheets,
  cygnus-stylesheets, etc.} of the whole DocBook rendering system. The
  exact names of the packages vary from system to system; this list is
  only a starting point! If compiling the documentation fails, please
  report on dia-list@gnome.org once you've found which packages to
  install.

Tell me whether you have more success with that.

Grumpf.