[WARNING] big changes in UML

Hi all,

  I'm currently transitioning all objects in objects/UML to pure StdProps.
So far, I've got all objects except class, dependency, generalization,
implements and realizes done.

  The other objects had all kinds of support for StdProp, ranging from some
parts done but not activated (object) to almost complete (but never with
stdprop load/save).

  I brought all the UML objects not mentioned above to "pure StdProp" level,
which means the common properties code is used for dialogs, copy/paste,
load/save, and will be used for default properties in the future.

  THE LOAD/SAVE CHANGE IS DANGEROUS ; there is a distinct possibility that I
broke things, and that older files wouldn't reload. I don't want to break
any files. I NEED PEOPLE who frequently use UML and aren't afraid of the CVS
build to give these changes a run, and tell me whether I screwed up or not.

(oh, while I was at it, I continued the UTF-8 audit, so there are
UTF8-related changes in the UML part of the tree as well).

Grumpf.