Re: New features planned for 0.95?

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, clement begue wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:05:17 +0100
> From: clement begue <clement begue thalesgroup com>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: New features planned for 0.95?
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> Some users here in my company are wondering what will be the major
> differences between the 0.94 and what should be next, 0.95.
> If someone could tell me what has been made since 0.94, or where I can
> find such information, it would be great.
> I don't need a full book of changes, just the (very) major bugs
> corrected and new features added. Let's say the 10 most important
> improvements would be enough.

This bugzilla query lists Dia bugs that have been marked "Resolved Fixed"
in the past 100 days, which might also give you a good idea of what has
been fixed...

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=dia&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=FIXED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=100&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=All+My+Bugs+Ever&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

but the Changelog is probably still a better option
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/ChangeLog?rev=1.1681&view=markup

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Free SVG Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org