New features planned for 0.95?

Hello everyone!

Some users here in my company are wondering what will be the major
differences between the 0.94 and what should be next, 0.95.
If someone could tell me what has been made since 0.94, or where I can
find such information, it would be great.
I don't need a full book of changes, just the (very) major bugs
corrected and new features added. Let's say the 10 most important
improvements would be enough.

Thanks in advance!
Sincerely,

Clément Bègue