Re: hiding blue lines in background

The blue lines are page breaks.   For example if you change the pade
setup to landscape their aspect is swapped to wider horizontally.  I
don't have Dia on this PC to check, but I think you go to the diagram
properties and pick the tab behind the grid settins, (colors?) then
set the blue page break lines to the same as the background.  White
would be the default.  I just did this at work to get a clean look for
a screen dump.

Mike