Re: adding connection points to UML class diagrams?

Tim Olsen schrieb:
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:34:11 +0100, Alexander <RittervomNie web de> wrote:

When I create classes in my version of Dia (0.94) they have connection
points at least at every corner and in the middle. So I'm able to connect 3
associations to the bottom or top of each class and another to each side:

I get the same connection points.  I just don't like the way it looks
when the lines are connected at the corners.

Get used to it :-)

I would like to be able to add arbitrary connection points to the class element. is this possible?

Yepp, use your own "shape", see the manual for details. Write some SVG, save shape - et voila

A, B, and C are actually interfaces.  I just changed everything to be
classes because
it was irrelevant to my question.

mkay